First Time Oracle Zoom Users
What Do I Need To Join A Zoom Conference?
- Join from a Desktop or Smart Mobile - Click the URL provided by the meeting host. Enter the meeting ID when prompted, use computer audio option
- Join from a Phone (Audio only) - Dial the Zoom International phone number Enter the meeting ID when prompted
- Join from this Zoom Web Site - Click Join Meeting. Enter the meeting ID when prompted
- Meeting Passwords - Meetings may require a Meeting Password. Check the meeting invitation for the password. If one is required, you will be prompted to enter this after the Meeting ID
What Do I Need To Host A Zoom Conference?
- Oracle staff require a Zoom account and the Zoom Desktop Client or Zoom Mobile App
- Send the attendees the Zoom conference link or Meeting ID number/password
- Start a Zoom by Phone only - Requires your Host Key number - The Host can dial into the country Zoom phone number, enter the meeting ID and Host Key to start the meeting. (Attendees do not require the Host Key)
Customer Connection Guidance
- Support Tickets : Zoom Support Use Contact Support to raise a support ticket on how to use Zoom
- Download Outlook Plugin : Download for easy Zoom Meeting setup in Outlook Calendar
- Check for Client Updates : Click on the pull down menu at the top of the Zoom client
- Internal Policy : Premium Numbers are permitted only if computer audio technical issues can not be resolved
- Recommendation - Use the Computer Audio option for free audio meeting minutes